Drain Cleaning & Cleaning
If you've had a sewer or drain back-up, chances are it's not the first and won't be the last. San Diego sewer systems that are older than 30 years are very likely to have problems.
The problems aren't fun and no one likes to deal with them multiple times, but that's just what happens when a system starts to fail. The immediate answer is to get the line cleared. Once we have effectively cleared the line we always recommend a complete video inspection of your entire system so you can see what's going on down there. By having a video inspection done you can be a recurring issue. Whether it's deterioration due to age or roots finding their way, we'll be able to see the problem and present you with your options.
Advantages of Properly Installed Clean-Outs
Indoor Air Quality concerns
- May prevent flooding inside home
- Lowers "per stoppage" cost
- Makes it easier to locate the sewer line
- Makes stoppages accessible to regular-size blades and cables
- Enables access by Hydro Jet if needed
- Provides closer access to stoppage with fewer turns, giving cable added strength for better cleaning
- Eliminates the need for messy drain cables and machines inside your home
All of us face a variety of risks to our health as we go about our day-to-day lives. Driving cars, flying in planes, engaging in recreational activities, and being exposed to environmental pollutants all pose varying degrees of risk...
Emergency Water Shut off is Everybody's Businesses
Knowing where and how to shut off the water supply to your entire house, or parts of it, is critical in an emergency. Everyone in your house should know where the valves are located and the direction they need to
Sump Pump & Sewage Pump Repair & Installation
will install the right sump pump for your home
make sure that you have a sump pump that is the most efficient and is consistently maintained.
There are two basic categories of sump pumps:
No matter what type of sump pump serves your needs best, Anderson has the skills and experience to get the job done right. Call us today 760-753-3042.
- Pedestal sump pumps have a motor mounted above the pit used to collect water, where they are more easily serviced but also more visible.
- Submersible sump pumps are entirely mounted inside the pit, and are specially sealed to prevent electrical short circuits
Sewer and Drain Repair
Call us for Drain Problems-24 hours a day-7 days a week-365 days a year
***offers a complete range of top quality drain cleaning and rooter services to meet all of our household needs.
Without proper maintenance and care, your sewers and drains can easily become clogged and disrupt efficient water drainage.
- Video camera Inspections
- Sump Pump Repair/Installation
- Sewage Pump repair/Installation
- Drain Clearing and cleaning
- Sewer Pipe Replacement
This can result water blockages, stoppages, awful smells, debris back up and build-up.
Problems with your sewers and drains can occur throughout your home:
Kitchen drains clog over time and become slower as greases, soaps, fats and detergents build up on the inner walls of the pipes. This eventually causes blockage.
Shower & tub Drains clog through hair and soap buildup in the trap and drainpipe. There should never be water standing in the tub or stall because properly functioning drains should drain the water away almost instantly. If there is water covering the shower floor and your feet, your shower drain is clogged and will become completely blocked.
Bathroom Sink drains clog because of hair, toothpaste, soap and grime.
Toilet Drains generally clog from toilet paper.
Floor Drains can be found in basements, laundry rooms and garages, on patios and driveways as well older bathrooms. These drains have a trap that should be kept filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping.
Downspout drains carry water from roof gutters away from your home and clog because of leaves & debris.
Main sewer Lines clog from the debris that other household drains wash into it or by tree roots that break through pipe joints.
Call (760) 753-3042 today!
- Bathtub/Shower Drains
- Washer Piping water
- Floor drains
- Bathtub/Shower Drains
- Grease Traps
- Tree Root Removal
- Hydro Jetting
- Main Sewers Mechanically Scoured clean
- Bathtubs, Toilets and Sinks Cleared
- Roof Drains and Area Drains Cleared
- Interior Drain Stoppage Specialists
- Camera Visual Inspection
- Ecologically Safe Maintenance Products
- Pipe Repair, Pipe Replacement or Pipe Lining specialists