Water Softener Systems
Point of Entry Water Softener Tank Systems are a Complete Solution
Water Treatment Systems offer a soft conditioned water solution throughout the whole house. Soft Solution Soft, conditioned water throughout the whole house
Benefits of Water Filtration
Why do you need it: Municipal Water Quality Testing
- Healthier and softer skin
- Brighter and softer clothes
- Shower stall without water spots
- Shiny and more manageable hair
- Save money on soaps and detergents
- Spot-free dishes using less soap
- Prolong the life of your water heater by reducing scale buildup
- Prolong the life of your dishwasher
- Prolong the life of your faucets and all pipes
- 10 year warranty on all parts
- 5 year warranty on media
Because your water comes from a public system, it is tested regularly and must meet the US EPA Standards.
90% of the municipal city water is used for parks, industry, and fire fighting while the remaining 10% is allocated to drinking, cooking, and household use like lawn-sprinkling.
Given all the demands placed on public water supplies today, tight budgets and an ever growing demand for more water, they do a good job. However, you as a tax payer would not want to pay to refine 100% of the city water supply to meet household needs for drinking and cooking.
Municipal Water Public Water Systems
Private Water Systems
- Feature 15 service connections
- Serve an average of 25+ people at least 60 days a year
Besides being vulnerable to most of the environmental problems already mentioned, several other concerns deserve your particular attention.
- These systems generally use ground water as a source and are NOT subject to federal regulations.
- The bulk of water care and safety responsibilities fall on you, the owner.
- While some states may regulate private systems on a very limited basis and the local health department may periodically test for bacteria or nitrates*, you are responsible for your family's safe water use.
The information contained here is intended to inform you of general problems with our environment and water. We do not suggest that any of these specific problems exist in your water at this time. However, we recommend that the owners of private wells have their water tested for these contaminants on a regular basis. Your*********representative can arrange to have these tests performed for you.
- Over 40% of rural households test contain coliform bacteria concentrations exceeding the Primary Drinking Water Standards.
- Over 50% of all the wells tested contain nitrates. Lead corrosion has reached sufficient proportions-the source of which is usually the plumbing in your home.
The amount of water on Earth today is exactly the same as it was billions of years ago! The never ending hydro-cycle purifies water by evaporation (distillation).
Many years ago, our lakes and rivers were blue and clear and our skies smog free. Except for limited bacteria problems, the hydro-cycle was more than adequate to provide us with an abundance of good quality water.
The environment has changed dramatically as manufacturing, agriculture, and a growing world population, introduce an enormous amount of potentially hazardous materials into our environment.
Rain & Snow
Water from lakes, rivers, trees and plants is evaporated by the sun and becomes vapor in the atmosphere. This vapor rises until it is cooled and forms a cloud. Once the cloud is saturated, it releases moisture as rain, snow, hail or sleet. Upon reaching the earth, the moisture forms the two main sources of water used by humans:
Ground Water is moisture percolated through rock and soil, while Surface Water is moisture that runs off into rivers and lakes.
The water continues its journey until it has evaporated and repeats the cycle
Call (760) 753-3042 today!